Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
Top Ten Books books authors we are thankful for!:
1) J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter series.
2) Cassandra Clare: The Mortal Instruments & The Inferno Devices series
3) Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games serise
4) Stephenie Meyers: Twilight series
5) Kristin Cashore: Graceling series
6) Marissa Meyer: Lunar Chronicles
7) Jackson Pearce: Fairytale Retellings
8) The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
9) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
10) The library, I am so grateful that I am able to check out books, I feel a little selfish because I go to three different libraries. I'm very thankful that they all let me get books from them. I like libraries because I can get books and if I don't like them, I've lost no money, if I like them then I can buy them. Sometimes if I like the book in the beginning then I normally stop and just buy the book that way I have time to read it.
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab you'r current read
Open the book to a random page
Share with us two (2) "teasers" sentences form that page
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure what you share doesn't give away too much! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title of the book so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile if they'd like
Today my teaser comes from...
...I look at her, really look at her, and notice she'd lost weight, maybe 10 pounds. The thing is we're all losing weight so it's easier not to notice. It's kind of like the moon: If I don't look I can pretend it's still the same.
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer