Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
Top Ten Books to get you into the Halloween Spirit!:
1) The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
2) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Not necessarily scary, but it has psychics and murder in it.
3) Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Series
by Alvin Schwartz, Stephen Gammell
The pictures in these books alone are scary enough to keep you up all night or leave the light on when you went to bed!
4) The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
5) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
6) Ten by Gretchen McNeil
7) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
8) The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
9) Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
10) Alice In Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab you'r current read
Open the book to a random page
Share with us two (2) "teasers" sentences form that page
Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure what you share doesn't give away too much! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title of the book so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile if they'd like
Today my teaser comes from...
..."Stupid, pigheaded, obstinate, obnoxious, oviparous, egg-sucking, boy." I both laid and sucked eggs? That didn't make sense. Whatever.
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
*Photo from Goodreads*