I was just tagged by Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads!
-I was tagged last Sunday, but I'm just now getting around to posting.
1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for in their post.
2. Create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you tagged them.
5. Include these rules and the person who tagged you in your post.
Now for the questions she has set for me:
1. Have you read The Fever Series yet? If no, then why I ask,
No, I have not read The Fever Series, I have the first book for my Nook, but my Nook is messed up right now.
2. In the case of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
Probably a baseball bat.
3. Since everyone asks what your favorite books are, my question is:
What are your LEAST favorite? Were there any you downright hated
(with the fire of a thousand suns)??
I don't really have a book that I hated.
4. What upcoming book would you beat someone up for?
Bitterblue! and Destined! and Enticed! but mostly Bitterblue.
5. Here's a big pet peeve of mine - love triangles! What are your thoughts? Like, dislike, detest? Reasons?
Bad endings? lol, I don't know, I really don't like it when books end
bad, or not like I think they should. Cliff hangers I can handle, most of
the time. But I really hate it when a book ends badly.
6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Team Vampires all the way!
7. Are there any blogging secrets you'd like to divulge?
I don't really know a lot about computer stuff, but I was messing around
with it one day and I found out how to make the things on the sidebar like
the blog buttons scroll up. I found out here:
8.When a book makes you angry, what do you do? Throw it (like
me...)? Walk away? Nothing?
I stop reading it and walk away.
9. What is your all-time favorite book cover?
That's hard, there's a whole bunch of covers that I like, I am
notorious for getting books just for their covers.
10. Kindle or Nook? Or neither??
I have the Nook, but I'd like to try the Kindle. I though I'd like the touch
screen but I don't like it as much as I thought I would.
11. THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF ALL: Toilet paper over or under?
LOL, that is hilarious! I don't really think about that, lol!
People I tag:
1) Cindy @ oodles of books
2) Kai and Tin @ Amaterasu Reads
3) Daisy @ Between the Pages
5) Julie @ My5monkeys
6) LiLi @ ChicaReader
7) Lisa of Paper Dreams
8) Erin @ bookish in a box
9) ELIE @ Ellz Readz
10) Petra @ Safari Poet
1) What are some of you'r hobbies, other than reading?
2) What book are you most excited about coming out in 2012?
3) What book pulled you out of your comfort zone?
4) What book would you like to see become a movie?
5) Do you judge a book by their cover?
6) EBooks vs Printed Books vs Audiobooks? Which do you perfer?
7) What book would you recommend?
8) What book were you most excited to receive for review?
9) How did you come up with the name of you'r blog?
10) If you could go back in time, when would it be?
11) Do you'r friends and family follow you'r blog?