Saturday, December 18, 2010
Natalie over at Mindful Musings is giveaway the third book in the Need series, Entice by Carrie Jones. I've bee really wanting to read this one. I can't wait to see what happens to Zara next!
-Ends 12/29 at 11:59 PM (CST)
-Fill out the form embedded below
Posted by Sarah S at 11:34 AM
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
If you'r like me, then you have a HUGH TBR pile, and so does Dutchie @ BA Reading Challenges. Theres a reading challenge there called Off the Shelf Challenge. If you have a pile and a half of TBR books than you should start this challenge. Unlike my iFae challenge I found this one before it started, lol! This challenge January 1st 2011 and goes until December 31st 2011.
Decide which challenge level you'll be doing (further below) - do not include books that you buy from the start of this challenge.
Grab the code for the badge down below and post it on a side bar or in a signature (if you want to participate, but aren't blogging, on a social network or forum - Submission For Non Bloggers).
Create your own post to let all your readers know you’re taking part in the challenge and at what level (if you're really proficient you can list your books!). Make sure to link back to this page with either one of the buttons or a text link..
Use the link form below to enter into the challenge by sharing your challenge post url and your name (either your name, blog name, or both).Please don't use the comment form to participate, only to comment on the challenge or something else..
Submit your reviews (if you choose to review them, but that is optional) on the review page.
When you’ve completed you’re challenge let us know on the completion post. If you're using a tag or category I recommend sharing the link back to that so everyone can find them
Tempted– Choose 5 books to read
Trying – Choose 15 books to read
Making A Dint – Choose 30 books to read
On A Roll – Choose 50 books to read
Flying Off – Choose 75 books to read
For extra hard challenges
Hoarder – Choose 76-125 books to read
Buried – Choose 126-200 books to read
I'm going to attempt is Flying Off, since I don't like to read the books that I own, it could be a real challenge for me. :)
Here's my list:
( in no participial order)
5) Aries Rising (Star Crossed #1): Bonnie Hearn Hill
6) Swoon (Swoon #1): Nina Malkin
7) Fallen (Fallen #1): Lauren Kate
8) Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1): Becca Fitzpatrick
9) Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica #1): Beth Fantaskey
10) Unclaimed Heart: Kim Wilkins
11) The Kings Rose: Alisa M. Libby
12) Tantalize (Tantalize #1): Cynthia Leitich Smith
13) Tithe (The Modern Faerie Tales #1): Holly Black
14) Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1): Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
15) Poison Study (Study #1): Maria V. Snyder
16) Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange #1): Lesley Livingston
17) Starlighter (Dragons of Starlight #1): Bryan Davis
18) Evermore (The Immortals #1): Alyson Noel
19) Night's Rose (Night's Rose #1): Annaliese Evans
20) Ice: Sarah Beth Durst
21) Hearts at Stake (The Drake Chronicals #1):Alyxandra Harvey
22) Daughter of Silk (The Silk House): L.L. Chaikin
23) The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer #1): Angie Fox
24) Memoirs of a Geisha: Arthur Golden
25) In the Serpent's Coils (Hallowmere #1): TIffany Trent
26) Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle): Christopher Paolini
27) The Replacement: Brenna Yovanoff
28) Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1): Cassandra Clare
29) Firethorn: Sarah Micklem
Post the rest later...
Posted by Sarah S at 2:49 PM
I love to read faery books and I like challenges so I thought this was a great challenge for me the iFae Challenge, I found these challenges over at Book Soulmates while checking my favorite blogs, since this challenge started in February 2010 and stops February 2011, and I was late to sign up for it, I'm going to wait until January when they start it. I have not started to read any books for this challenge yet. The rules are simple:
Posted by Sarah S at 2:26 PM
Friday, December 3, 2010
This challenge is hosted by Book Chick City. It sounds so fun.
~ My List ~
(Please let me if the books I picked out, don't fit for this challenge) :}
~ My List ~
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley
- Anglefire by Courtney Allison Moulton -February 15th
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Lost Voices by Sarah Porter -July 4th
- Bitten (Women of the Otherworld: Book 1) by Kelley Armstrong
- Stray (Shifters: Book 1) by Rachel Vincent
- Tithe (A Modern Faerie Tale: Book 1) by Holly Black
- Burned (House of Night: Book 7) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause
- The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayers: Book 1) by Angie Fox
- In the Forests of the Night (Den of Shadows: Book 1) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Demon in my View (Den of Shadows: Book 2) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Shattered Mirror (Den of Shadows: Book 3) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Midnight Predator (Den of Shadows: Book 4) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Firespell (A Novel of the Dark Elite: Book 1) by Chloe Neill
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand -January 4th
- Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy: Book 1) by Richelle Mead
- Frostbite (Vampire Academy: Book 2) by Richelle Mead
- Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy: Book 3) by Richelle Mead
- Evernight (Evernight: Book 1) by Claudia Gray
- Stargazer (Evernigh: Book 2) by Claudia Gray
Posted by Sarah S at 3:55 PM
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Giveaway over at Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm!
For celebrating 1000 followers shes having a giveaway.
Theres some great books on stake! The winner can choose between 3 2011 young adult books!
Click here for more information. :)
Ends January 1, 2011.
Posted by Sarah S at 9:07 AM